Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, silly season is over before it even started.

Marc Marquez signs for four(!) more years with Honda.
Vinny and Quarts signed through 2022.
Rins and Mir the same.

Ho hum. The racing better be good because there's no excitement in seeing what someone can do on another bike anymore. How about Miller and Aleix sign with the factory Duc team? Dovi is competitive, but I can't see him winning it all. If he does, this is the year he has to do it. Now or never for him.

Maybe the Ape can surprise us this year and throw a twist into the action. Then Dovi can ride for them, but I think he might retire. I can see Aprilia signing Danilo if he gets on the rostrum a few times.

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
If MM gets hurt or if he’s still not a 100% Honda is done. Then there’s the Q factor. This could be his year. Maybe Zarco will pull Avintia(?) up past mid pack and get to the factory. Will KTM and Ap still be field filler? I say watch out for Suzuki, but overall could be Yamaha’s year. In any case Forza Ducati.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Well, silly season is over before it even started.

Marc Marquez signs for four(!) more years with Honda.
Vinny and Quarts signed through 2022.
Rins and Mir the same.

Ho hum. The racing better be good because there's no excitement in seeing what someone can do on another bike anymore. How about Miller and Aleix sign with the factory Duc team? Dovi is competitive, but I can't see him winning it all. If he does, this is the year he has to do it. Now or never for him.

Maybe the Ape can surprise us this year and throw a twist into the action. Then Dovi can ride for them, but I think he might retire. I can see Aprilia signing Danilo if he gets on the rostrum a few times.
Alexie?? Rins? Want to see him stay with Suzuki. As much as I like Our Jack I feel he may be overlooked for someone more “marketable”. If you know what I mean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts