Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on one of Swedens leading Motorcycle magazine´s homepage!

How cool is THAT!
Almost makes me wish i had a kid!

http://www.bike.se/nyheter/visa.php?id=736
Paraphrased from Swedish
Now there is a new Miniversion of the Ducati Monster that fits the smallest ones. Powersource is a 12V electricmotor and topspeed is 7.5 km/h (4.6MPH)

The speed is controlled through the twist throttel (as in a real bike), there is also a rearbrake but no front brake. The support/side wheels can be removed (as in picture) when it´s time to get a knee down for the first time.

//amullo

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh man my daughter is going to have to have one of those mini Monsters. Where can I get one and how much does it cost? She is only two but gets so worked up every time she hears a bike go by the house I am sure she would love it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
amullo said:
That pic should definitely be added to the DucatiPeople campaign. The kid's got the attitude!

·
Super Moderator
8,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zooom said:
yeah...I posted that up a couple weeks ago.....I wanna find out if it'll be possible to get here cause I think I wanna get one for my Nephew!
my bad.. i did a search and didn´t find anything. Jeeez.. Even moderators are doubleposting. Must be spring in the air or something!

It´s still a cool toy. Any child that gets one of those is gonna be one happy little Ducatisti! :D

//amullo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.