Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one at the Rock Store this weekend! Red "S".

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
What did you think? How did it look in person? Was it a dealer demo?

The guy with the streetfighter at the rockstore wrote up a little bit, link here: bottom of the page:

http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=23571.30

Text of what he said:
"Had a good time this Saturday with a run up to the Rock Store with some time in the saddle of the street fighter. Seems like a great bike with a couple of minor tweeks to make the bike a touch more comfortable. The Ohlins suspension felt great, the brakes were great and it was pretty fast. I didn't get on it hard enough for the traction control to kick in, but I've heard it's amazing. As Will mentioned the bike is more narrow than a monster but I was able to adjust quickly. I also noticed a little heat from the engine, but I guess that's expected. All and all it seems to be like a great bike. The only question is what to do with the exhaust."

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always thought it was a cool looking bike. When I first saw it at the show in long beach I thought I have to have one of these. Put a deposit on one and then kinda thought the Brutale would be a better match for me comming off the hypermotard, the short wheelbase and all, one thing that I thought would be the deal breaker with the Brutale was the torque, but if you look at the figures i could live with it. You guys won't be diappointed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts