Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a short/mid boot, but have locked up and cannot decide between the Sidi Streetburner and the Apex. Any advice from those with experience riding/living with either? I like the Apex, because reviews indicate it is the easier shoe to walk around in after a ride, but the Streetburner is packed with all the features of the Vortice without the awkwardness of a high boot. Motowheels has them within $15, and I would like to purchase from a site sponsor. Help me spend a couple hundred bucks!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Well i have the streetburners but cant speak about the apex. First of in comparison to any tall boot the sbs are very easy to walk in. The offer good protection with the straps and ratchet. There is one good thing that can also make it bad though. The parts are replaceable. This is good because u dont have to throw out the boot when its worn but it is bad because the pieces are not as well attached as regular boots. Mine have 5 years and are completely destroyed. But 5 years is good enough for 250 bucks. Also, you do look like a robot with them. If u like it its cool but most people think it is ridiculous. I love my tricolor smx plus though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts