Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new (with tags) Sidi Mag 1 Boot for sale. This is one of the most outrageously protective and comfortable boots on the market now with the fastest entry exit for this level of safety. So much of this boot has been said before. I am selling ONLY because it was the wrong size for me and I cannot return this. I'll let the pictures do the talking; you can do your research on this phenomenal boot if you like. I am a 44 in Dainese but apparently, I'm a 45 with Sidi.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seemed to have posted three of the same pics. Here are more pics of the boots. Brand new and only worn on carpet in the house.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Your pictures no long show up. Do you have some that you can share?

And, fit wise; how you find them? Narrow? Wide? Low or high volume?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about that. I'll get you some more pics. They're slightly narrow but you dictate how tight they are using the cam system. It can be set more open to be wide or set closed in narrow. You completely dial in the volume at the foot and the calf. They are stiff for the first 5-8 rides but then loosen up nicely.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Thanks. Alpinestars Supertech Rs fit great in a 44. I need to do a bit more digging to see if these will fit me the same. With a wide and high volume foot, fit is important.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts