Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, im considering one of the two and maybe... Just maybe the Dainese Tech sneaker. Feedback, opinions, ideas are more then welcome.

Thanks for your time :)

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish i had the option, we only get Dainese here in Qatar and the sizes are mostly under 45, arabs aren't that big! so i have to wait for a friend to travel and buy it only. i kinda think the Sidi's are a bit too flashy and would look a bit strange walking around in them. anyone share this?

·
Registered
8,545 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
The Dainese Dyno Pro shoes are basically the lower portion of the Dainese Torque Pro and the Dainese Asphalt is like the TRQ - Race boot- but with Polyamide fabric upper.

The Asphalt heel has a shock absorbtion insert protection and is surrounded in thermal plastic. The Asphalt covers about 2" of the Achilles tendon on my foot.

The Dyno Pro has steel inserts on the heel.

-M

·
Registered
269 Posts
Gents, im considering one of the two and maybe... Just maybe the Dainese Tech sneaker. Feedback, opinions, ideas are more then welcome.

Thanks for your time :)

Sent from my iPhone
Got the Dainese Tech sneakers mate and...yeah...not really worth it...
I really love the look BUT, you might as well wear a normal high-top sneaker since the Dainese ones are very, very light on protection...
Just a basic tpu on the ankles/heel and that's pretty much it...
Forgot to mention, the sole material is very, very easy to scuff.
Really disappointed as all of my gear is made by Dainese and their quality is usually top-notch.
Basically, the only good thing about 'em is that they're extremely lightweight and vent really well - just what the doctor ordered for city Summer riding :)

Now, if you're into that "casual" look i'd go for the
as they're cheaper than the Tech sneakers, waterproof and offer some solid protection.

Now, my favourite pair of riding (short) boots are the
ones : fantastic build quality, waterproof and with good protection on the ankles, toes and heels - more so than my Dainese Long range in fact (which is a full length boot).

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts