Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
That’s pretty cool. I’ve never seen one like that before . Crushed beer cans are free .

Reactions: Old rider

·
Registered
61 Posts
I bought the Givi one from Twisted Throttle; works well.........

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Anyone have any experience with these and do you recommend? Anyone have the one from CNC Racing? Like the one below:

https://www.designcorse.com/products/ducati-multistrada-1200-15-17-kickstand-plate

I like the look of this one and the SW Motech one but I can't find the SW Motech one to buy. I guess they discontinued it.

Thanks in advance.
That looks basically identical to the enduro pack version I got with my bike... works well and I've tested it on all kinds of soft surfaces. It has kept my bike up when my cousin's 13S drilled into the ground.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I accidentally found one on AMAZ (waase). I ordered it thinking it was so cheap that if it didn't work, I'd write it off. I didn't realize that it would be shipped from the motherland (China) so it took a few weeks. It hasn't been tested in battle but it looks like it will do with Loctite. I'm embarrassed but for $11.03 shipped? Ordered another for the Monster.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have the Tourtech unit and its fine.

However I would like to see a “foot” that would add about an 1.5” to it.
I have touched down on a section of 2 x 4 and its at the perfect angle for stability.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Shorton:
I dig that CT 70!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts