Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Saw them the other day in another thread here , they look very goog but very expensive !

·
Registered
392 Posts
I just bought their tank protector

If I had done every possible handling and tuning upgrade to my bike, and still had any money, then yes those look great. I just got their tank protector, a couple of specks of dirt in the clear coat, but the fit of the piece is perfect.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice but when they start to rub in it's wasted money,imo.W/ the price i would get a set of Michlin PR 4's.:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
They'd get scratched by my boot heel on long rides. Have to pop my foot up there to relief my hip joint pain...Rather have forward pegs but that just look to funny.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I reckon they would look good on the senna colour but plenty of other more important parts to buy. I put them in the same category as some CF air runner covers for my 999.....nice but not a priority at all. Probaly not as nice but you could probably do a nice job of covering the duct covers with pretend carbon adhesive matting to getthe same look for a lot less money

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well, why didn't someone say so? It now makes total sense.

Obviously they are mega important to the proper running of a Duc! I'm all in. Does one have to remove the fairing to make the pain and enjoyment exquisite?

Oh, BTW, then what do I do with this when I see it? I promised my kids new shoes, and a coat? But I'm sure it would make the ST4s very, very fast!

Ducati Performance 1998 2002 ST2 ST4 ST4S Complete Carbon Fiber Body | eBay

:D

S

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They make our Italian sport touring, light, fast, sexy, super handling, motorcycles, even lighter, faster, sexier , and better handling motorcycles. I would know because I am an expert in ridiculous purchases for the ST4s.Jim

What he said, but I'm sure that will work on the ST4 too?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I must have these, who the hell needs food or heat anyway. And kids don't actually need shoes, so don't take that liberal bleeding heat crap as truth !

·
Registered
469 Posts
What are these shoes you speak of? Some sort of people tyre?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts