Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some pics to get some inspiration. Streetfighter bars/mirrors/ levers etc... all decked out, Would love to see what the gold bars look like on a titanium SF....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Rizoma mirrors. Stock handlebar. I have rizoma handlebar but its too closed for me. Huge pain in my wrists during longer riding

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What rizoma bars do you have, and what damper is that. was there any modding to get it to work?

also anyone else please post up your sets up... Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
What rizoma bars do you have, and what damper is that. was there any modding to get it to work?

also anyone else please post up your sets up... Thanks
Damper is Ohlins, no modding necessary.
Rizoma bars, i have to check which model is in question. I installed original bars 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Bon Vivant
11,458 Posts
I'll bet if you look through the picture thread you could find some different bar set-ups. Also the FAQ might have a few early bar change threads that will show a bunch of pics...
I think the gold bars would look great on a titanium bike :wink2:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll bet if you look through the picture thread you could find some different bar set-ups. Also the FAQ might have a few early bar change threads that will show a bunch of pics...
I think the gold bars would look great on a titanium bike :wink2:
I went through a ton of the show me your sf pics but could not find anything where you can clearly see the bars and accessories on them.

also what do you do to get rid of the big factory mirror mounts when you go with the bar end mirrors

·
Bon Vivant
11,458 Posts
I went through a ton of the show me your sf pics but could not find anything where you can clearly see the bars and accessories on them.

also what do you do to get rid of the big factory mirror mounts when you go with the bar end mirrors

For a long time I just turned the clamps upside down. It wasn't the best solution but at least the mirror bosses weren't sticking up in my face. About a year ago I found some aluminum clamp caps on ebay, they dont match the stock lever perch color but they look fantastic. Search on "brake clamp perch cap " there are tons of styles and colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For a long time I just turned the clamps upside down. It wasn't the best solution but at least the mirror bosses weren't sticking up in my face. About a year ago I found some aluminum clamp caps on ebay, they dont match the stock lever perch color but they look fantastic. Search on "brake clamp perch cap " there are tons of styles and colors.
Hey now thats some good info.

Thanks,

·
Registered
469 Posts
I use the CNC Racing Clamps (see attached). Careful turning the stock clamps as the perches may hit the tank at near or full lock depending on your setup.

You can also purchase the Ducati OEM SBK clamps as they do not have the mirror mounts.

Hey now thats some good info.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 MTS PP, 2014 Streetfighter 848, 2012 Streetfighter S 1098
76 Posts
Got these on ebay for around $15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts