Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my fork seals replaced, they were leaking. When I got my bike one of the the preload adjusters sets higher than the other. Both are adjusted per the manual (2 1/2 turns). They were both even when I had the work done. Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, I guess that after over 100 of you guys checked out this post there's nothing to be concerned about.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
The guy that put the fork caps back on didn’t do it properly. If not done properly you may not have the full range of adjustments available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,823 Posts
Nah, it just means you had an interesting, nondescript, title and 100 (now 101 since I looked I guess) people didn’t know how to answer your question.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
It is your rebound adjusters that don't match. Back them all the way out and (record the clicks) then screw them all the way in (don't force them tight) record the clicks. Are both side the same, did this fix or identify your problem?

t_bare

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They both have the same range of preload adjustment but I am going to take it back and have them explain it to me. Thank you all for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts