Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So normally i shoot a ton of footage of rides just never from my HM, one of my mini bikes. Anyhow today i decided to take the HM out with a friend on his Japanese spec XR100 motard with Yoshimura 125 motor. Not to worry the little bike really holds its own on the tight stuff.

Anyhow hope you like the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LK6Dg05IWA

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Nice, how do you like your new Zard system?
Here's another stupid question.I assume you used a GoPro camera? How do you add a soundtrack to the video? I'm kinda computer illiterate.:(

·
Registered
730 Posts
Seems like your bike has a front end problem. What road is the video filmed on? i thought it looked liked redwood but wasn't sure

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, how do you like your new Zard system?
Here's another stupid question.I assume you used a GoPro camera? How do you add a soundtrack to the video? I'm kinda computer illiterate.:(
Freaking love it! that sound gives me a hard on. So happy with it i dont even know where to begin. I think the DP ECU has alot to do with it as well. all came together very well.

Yeah its a Go Pro and get get a audio track just use any editing software, I use I movie on the mac but i was using adobe premirer pro back in my PC days and if i had it for mac ide still use it. Too bad it costs so much.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like your bike has a front end problem. What road is the video filmed on? i thought it looked liked redwood but wasn't sure
yeah it was mainly redwood but some pinehurst in there too. I love pine hurst. Such a killer road. Never seen a cop on it once. *nock on wood*

PS who's down for a bay area hyper ride one of these days?

B

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
yeah it was mainly redwood but some pinehurst in there too. I love pine hurst. Such a killer road. Never seen a cop on it once. *nock on wood*

PS who's down for a bay area hyper ride one of these days?

B
I'm in. There's a group of us in the south bay.There's usually one or more of us hitting the same roads I met you on before(Alpine etc.) almost every weekend.
PM me with your email and I'll add you to the cc list.
Or... name the time and place.:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
dude, can you do me a huge favor and take a picture of how you mounted the go-pro? I love that camera angle.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, can you do me a huge favor and take a picture of how you mounted the go-pro? I love that camera angle.
Its stuck on right to the front of the charcoal canister, yeah havent gotten around to removing it still. but it works good for a Gp pro mounting surface.

B

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Its stuck on right to the front of the charcoal canister, yeah havent gotten around to removing it still. but it works good for a Gp pro mounting surface.

B
Finally someone found the true purpose of the charcoal canister!
I forgot how this old stuff was installed, perhaps I should dig out the canister to see if I can reuse the mount for my GoPro camera.

I'll let you guys know if I get to do our usual Sunday morning ritual ride, but I am sad Bill will probably not back home from the Reno hospital...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally someone found the true purpose of the charcoal canister!
I forgot how this old stuff was installed, perhaps I should dig out the canister to see if I can reuse the mount for my GoPro camera.

I'll let you guys know if I get to do our usual Sunday morning ritual ride, but I am sad Bill will probably not back home from the Reno hospital...

yeah i know im going to end up removing mine eventually with a carbon bracket that i make. I know now that i need to design one that accommodates a camera mount now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts