Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Nice, how do you like your new Zard system?
Here's another stupid question.I assume you used a GoPro camera? How do you add a soundtrack to the video? I'm kinda computer illiterate.:(

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, how do you like your new Zard system?
Here's another stupid question.I assume you used a GoPro camera? How do you add a soundtrack to the video? I'm kinda computer illiterate.:(
Freaking love it! that sound gives me a hard on. So happy with it i dont even know where to begin. I think the DP ECU has alot to do with it as well. all came together very well.

Yeah its a Go Pro and get get a audio track just use any editing software, I use I movie on the mac but i was using adobe premirer pro back in my PC days and if i had it for mac ide still use it. Too bad it costs so much.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like your bike has a front end problem. What road is the video filmed on? i thought it looked liked redwood but wasn't sure
yeah it was mainly redwood but some pinehurst in there too. I love pine hurst. Such a killer road. Never seen a cop on it once. *nock on wood*

PS who's down for a bay area hyper ride one of these days?

B

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
yeah it was mainly redwood but some pinehurst in there too. I love pine hurst. Such a killer road. Never seen a cop on it once. *nock on wood*

PS who's down for a bay area hyper ride one of these days?

B
I'm in. There's a group of us in the south bay.There's usually one or more of us hitting the same roads I met you on before(Alpine etc.) almost every weekend.
PM me with your email and I'll add you to the cc list.
Or... name the time and place.:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
dude, can you do me a huge favor and take a picture of how you mounted the go-pro? I love that camera angle.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Its stuck on right to the front of the charcoal canister, yeah havent gotten around to removing it still. but it works good for a Gp pro mounting surface.

B
Finally someone found the true purpose of the charcoal canister!
I forgot how this old stuff was installed, perhaps I should dig out the canister to see if I can reuse the mount for my GoPro camera.

I'll let you guys know if I get to do our usual Sunday morning ritual ride, but I am sad Bill will probably not back home from the Reno hospital...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally someone found the true purpose of the charcoal canister!
I forgot how this old stuff was installed, perhaps I should dig out the canister to see if I can reuse the mount for my GoPro camera.

I'll let you guys know if I get to do our usual Sunday morning ritual ride, but I am sad Bill will probably not back home from the Reno hospital...

yeah i know im going to end up removing mine eventually with a carbon bracket that i make. I know now that i need to design one that accommodates a camera mount now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.