Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if its just me but I reeeeaaaallly wanna see a company make a shorty exhaust for the SF.

I personally love shortys. Like the short termi for the monster is one of my favorite exhaust on any bike!

Idk hopefully someone makes one maybe arrow :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eh personally I'm not a big fan of the boom tubes..

I like something more like this

Or

::shruggs::

I guess we'll see =/

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Yep, the Brutale pipe is perfect! Or a bladder/shortie system like the last S4R offered would look hot too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I still havn't seen anything better then shifttech's. He needs to commision that thing to be built and put it up for sale! Ill take one in titanium with a carbon canister please. :D

I'm still waiting to see an undertail like those for the 1098/1198.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZimq_8a4V8

Oh yeah udders belong on Cows!! The ex box looks ok but the termi coming out of the udder excuse while I clean this vomit off my shorts.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Eh personally I'm not a big fan of the boom tubes..

I like something more like this

Or

::shruggs::

I guess we'll see =/
I have that exact pipe on my brutale 1078rr. The sound is awsome! Friends ride behind me say the bike sounds like a formula 1. I could just imagine how it would sound on that beast! My bike is that color as well.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Yep i had the same Brutale , which i sold to get the SF. The shorty Arrow was just TOO LOUD...Gave me a headache even with plugs in over any distance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts