Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pair of short boots that will offer some protection for riding locally and still be comfortable for walking. Just wondering if anyone has a favorite pair.

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
I get scared when I see shoes fall off when people crash , tied up even and they seem to be the first things flying off...
You are talking about at least ankles being covered? Right...

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get scared when I see shoes fall off when people crash , tied up even and they seem to be the first things flying off...
You are talking about at least ankles being covered? Right...
You again? Are you stalking me? :) I'm talking about something like the Sidi Apex.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/SIDI-APEX-BOOTS

Was hoping to find something not so expensive though.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I still use my 5 year old sidi street burners. Pretty good stuff. I don't think they make them anymore but they have a new line, i just don't know what they are called.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dainese Quito. Wear them almost every day and they're still holding up 3 years later. Only thing I've had to do is replace the laces. Love 'Em!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
I've been using TCX Jupiter's for two seasons. Very comfortable on the bike. Decent off the bike too...the sole is stiff but you can still walk around. Covers your ankles and won't fall off you feet!

TCX Jupiter 2 Gore-Tex Boots - RevZilla
Had (Have? May be in the Goodwill box) a pair of these when they were Oxtar. Many miles ridden and walked as well. Gave up when I wore a hole in the sole. Would easily consider another pair.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the Dainese Quitos and I really like them.

-M
The Quitos look pretty nice and a helluva deal on the website. But, it also says they are out of stock. Any idea when they might be available? At the same sale price?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts