Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before anyone flames me, I did a search and checked all the links and suggestions I could find from previous posts. I'm looking for a shop / service manual for my '07 S4R-T. I saw a manual on epay for a '06 S4RS which I believe is pretty close to my '07S4R, but I want to be sure I get the right thing before I spend $45. Does anyone know where I could get the correct service / shop manual for my bike? Is the '06 manual correct? The epay ad said it covers '06 - '08 models. What do you think? I'm coming up a little empty here on my searches. Thanks for any help you can offer! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had checked out the duc.nu site, but when I tried to download it went to a paypal in a different language. I hadn't seen the kuixihe site yet, but their server is down now. Ugh... I would really prefer to have a hard copy rather than just downloading anyway. Perhaps I should buy the '06 S4RS manual. I'm pretty sure the '06 S4RS is about the same bike as an '07 S4R since they both have the testastretta engine. Am I wrong on that one?

By the way Aria Speed, I love the looks of your bike. Sweet ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts