Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a very lightly used Shoei GT Air Exposure helmet with the Blue/Red color scheme. It has a manufacture date of 2/2015 and I purchased it out of Europe as they use the ratchet type of chin strap instead of the D ring and I prefer the feel and function of the ratchet strap over the D rings.

Helmet was used for a couple of short rides but does not get used enough. Overall condition is extremely close to when it came out of the box new to me. I did have a clamp style Bluetooth communication system mounted on the left. I tried to show the small mark under the Shoei decal the clamp left but it is quite small and hard to photograph. Inside and under the liner there is tape where I kept the comm wires in place. Pinlock is brand new as I never installed it.

I simply have too many helmets. When the GT Air first came out I had one and loved it. I then picked up a Schuberth C3 Pro for the flip feature. The C3 Pro is not as comfortable or good but that flip feature on long trips is great and I find I grab the C3 because it is with the bike and have kept this nicer, prettier helmet on the shelf long enough to know I use the flip feature of the C3 Pro and this beautiful helmet does not get used.

Asking $275 including shipping to the lower 48 states.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.