SHOEI FACTORY AUTHORIZED RF-1100 FREE SHIELD PROMOTION: For a limited time, SHOEI is offering a special deal for buyers of the RF-1100 Full-Face Helmet. Through May 31, 2012 if you purchase a new RF-1100 from KneeDraggers.com, you automatically qualify to receive a free accessory shield a $52.99 retail value at no extra cost, no hidden obligations, no contests to enter, it's yours...including free shipping! Just send in the SHOEI Free Shield Promotion Form, fill it in with your shipping address (along with the other required information), send it to the address at the bottom of the form postmarked before the noted date, and SHOEI will send you your shield in four to six weeks. NOTE: This offer is limited to purchases of the motorcycle helmets listed on the form and U.S. residents.
The Shoei RF-1100 Features:
The Shoei RF-1100 Features:
- SHOEI's Quick Release Self-Adjusting (QRSA) base plate system includes a locking mechanism that allows you to do just that in a snap - no tools, no hassle, no problems!
- The all-new CW-1 shield is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces. In addition, the CW-1 shield protects SHOEI riders from 99% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays, and the three-dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion free vision. Another advantage of the CW-1 shield is its ability to work in conjunction with SHOEI's optional Pinlock system to deliver fog-free vision in even the most challenging conditions. The new CW-1 Pinlock lens is larger, and offers fog-free viewing to the very top of the helmet's larger eye port.
- AIM+ Shell Construction (Snell M2010-Approved) - SHOEI's proprietary AIM+ technology combines fiberglass with organic fibers that are so strong they can only be cut with a laser. The end result is a stronger, lighter shell that will absorb and distribute the force of an impact safely and efficiently.
- 5 Shell Sizes - While some competitors rely on foam padding for fitting a wide range of customers, SHOEI offers an industry-leading five shell sizes in the new RF-1100 to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XXS-XXXL.
- Shell-Integrated Spoiler - New shell forming technology created during the development of SHOEI's groundbreaking VFX-W motocross helmet has allowed SHOEI to eliminate the need for the plastic Aero Wing that was found on the RF-1000. This new technology has allowed SHOEI to incorporate the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into the shell of the helmet, while maintaining consistent shell thickness to guarantee proper strength and weight. This shell-integrated spoiler works to reduce lift during high-speed riding, just like the spoiler on a sports car.
- Variable Ventilation System - The RF-1100's new shell features three (3) intake and six (6) exhaust vents in total. Wind tunnel testing revealed that the optimal location for exhaust vents is actually much higher on the rear portion of the helmet's shell than originally thought. Better ventilation and aerodynamic performance is achieved by separating the spoiler and exhaust vents. The exhaust vent holes have been relocated to take better advantage of negative pressure suction, dramatically improving exhaust ventilation. SHOEI's variable ventilation system allows riders to select the perfect balance between airflow and silence.
- Dual-Layer EPS Liner - Dual layer liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas. Inner liner features air channels for efficient cooling. Impact-absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar.
- Interior System - The RF-1100 is equipped with a fully removable, washable, and replaceable 3D center pad and multi-layer cheek pads. The Shoei RF-1100 3D center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head. This 3D fitment allows us to provide a helmet with an extremely comfortable fit, while maintaining the firm hold that is necessary for distraction-free, high-speed riding. The RF-1100's multi-layer cheek pads are available in six different thicknesses to allow riders to customize the fit of their new Shoei helmets. In addition, the liner features eyeglass channels and an integrated neck pad.
- Chin curtain can be inserted into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise.
- Breath guard can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet.
- 5-Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.