Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 796 has come along way from stock .14t front sprok , Reflashed ecu, modded airbox with k&n element, LV cat delete pipes , fresco slip ons, PC5 with dyno tune , ohlins rear shock , traxxion fork suspension kit , cnc tomahawk mirrors, rizoma oil cap,evo tech tail tidy , and some carbon fiber panels. It's been a learning experience for sure . ( and a very expensive one ) . She's making 85hp and right at 60 lbs. of torque..... Now it's time to add another Duc to the stable . Monster 1100 or 1098? ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1344749295.168287.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts
go for the 1098, monster and hyper are by no means similar, but 1098 is that much more different from what you already have. Completely different ride and super fun for different reasons... :D

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
My 796 has come along way from stock .14t front sprok , Reflashed ecu, modded airbox with k&n element, LV cat delete pipes , fresco slip ons, PC5 with dyno tune , ohlins rear shock , traxxion fork suspension kit , cnc tomahawk mirrors, rizoma oil cap,evo tech tail tidy , and some carbon fiber panels. It's been a learning experience for sure . ( and a very expensive one ) . She's making 85hp and right at 60 lbs. of torque..... Now it's time to add another Duc to the stable . Monster 1100 or 1098? View attachment 115999
Just curious if ou wish you'd bought an already modded slightly used hyper 1100 for the list price of your 796? :D. Asking because I recommend it to everyone who gets on this hyper forum about to purchase, and then I'm baffled at How much $ they shell out to try to turn a 796 into an 1100 (higher spec components, attempts at more power etc)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Mine will never be done.There will always be something else I lust after (I've spent enough this year).

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine will never be done.There will always be something else I lust after (I've spent enough this year).
+1 Me too! But saving my pennies, rear sets are in my future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts