Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Ducati Streefighter S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

I would like to instal a quick shifter on my bike, it's an SF 1098S year 2009.
On Ducati performance parts I have found the product but in the description it says that it fits only for 2012-2013 S models.

Does anyone knows if this will work on 2009 model ?

Also, what is the difference in '09 and '12/'13 models ?

Thank you

BR
Sasa dicati_quick_shifter_96524412A_Streetfighter.png

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No it won't fit dash and harness aren't the same. You need an aftermarket one with the control box.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ricko...tnx for the answer.

So I need a Power commander 5 + quick shifter
I know the PC is a reliable unit but the design is decades old and lack adjustability. I have been looking at the Annitori and it seems like a better option and you might want to consider it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would recommend heal tech, easy to install, adjustable with your smartphone when you get the app. Works flawless. At least for me.

·
1,767 Posts
A proper Power Commander V + Autotune setup requires you to re-flash the ECU first. By the time you complete this step it is very likely you've already forgotten that it was Quickshfiter that started it all.

·
Registered
Ducati Streefighter S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have aftermarket ECU, and according to threads that I have found on this subject it should be "open".
Used to have this setups on my previous bike and I was very impressed with the performance once the AFR was set up properly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts