Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am Hailwood!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)

I'm due to take my SC1000 in for it's 12 month check over in the next week or so and i'm curious if the dealer will be able to tell me if the motor is running lean or rich (Apart from looking at the plugs!).

The reason I ask is I run a full Termi system with airbox and ecu however I have the DB killers in as it was just a little too loud, the DB killers have been chopped down and had lots of extra holes drilled in them but I want to ensure that the motor isn't running too rich. It doesn't feel like it is but no harm in checking eh.

Any advice would be most helpfull.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Heh yeah fair comment I wasn't thinking in that context, it was amusing though. Either way I'll let you know how I get on.
Hey chefsolid… get yourself db eaters from desmorados… they are shorter and different in inside diameter… the deal if without is too loud

I am also running my termis with db eaters and everything is ok…

·
I am Hailwood!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey chefsolid… get yourself db eaters from desmorados… they are shorter and different in inside diameter… the deal if without is too loud

I am also running my termis with db eaters and everything is ok…
Thanks for the tip, I'll check them out. As I said I have modded my DB killers extensivly so they have a reasonable fruity noise but i'm always on the lookout for improvements!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts