Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, appreciate that and it'll work ok but...

Does anyone know where to purchase a real paper-bound Service Manual though? I just bought one for my 2016 Norton Commando, notebook bound & every page came bound plastic too. Perfect for use in your shop when hands are grimy & oily. AF1 Racing Aprilia | Vespa | Piaggio | Guzzi | Norton | Ural | Zero - Fully Authorized Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi, Norton, Ural and Zero MC Dealer. - Motorcycles - Scooters - OEM Parts - Accessories

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, i'm desperately searchin for a service manual for my 2007 Sport 1000 Biposto, can you help me out?

Would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Reactions: ncgt1000

·
Registered
994 Posts
How about this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Desmo-Time...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Contrary to the listing, it is soft bound, NOT "spiral bound," which is a bit of a bummer, as you will have to prop it open with something, but it's still a pretty good manual.

No connection to the seller, by the way.
You can buy the book directly from L.T Snyder and save yourself a few bucks on the shipping. It's a great book full of no BS procedures for working on your 2 valve Duc. I have a factory manual that is very detailed about engine teardown and rebuilds etc. but I prefer the LT book for most service related things like belts, brakes, valves and the like... Highly recommended.
Desmo Times Home Page

1 - 8 of 8 Posts