Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a new 939SP today and I guess part of the exclusive Ducati experience is that they don't sell the factory service manual to customers......couldn't freaking believe it.

Do any of you guys, or gals, know where I can get my mitts on a service manual???? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much....Really appreciate it! I have been looking high and low, even over at the UK site, no joy. If I'm able to pick one up, I'll owe you a favor.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard back from JKE Motors.....All of the links on the web don't work anymore and they didn't respond to an email inquiry. Think they might be done. However, some fine folks came through with a fully printed version. 1000 pages, in a nice 3 ring binder. At some point I will take it to a place here in Tucson and have it digitially scanned.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,583 Posts
Never heard back from JKE Motors.....All of the links on the web don't work anymore and they didn't respond to an email inquiry. Think they might be done. However, some fine folks came through with a fully printed version. 1000 pages, in a nice 3 ring binder. At some point I will take it to a place here in Tucson and have it digitially scanned.
And if you're willing to share it, we can add it to the collection of service manuals. I'm sure there are others out there that would appreciate your generosity.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once I get it scanned, I have no problem helping out the community. It is a total sham what Ducati is doing with regards to service manuals.....kinda like trying to be the IRS. I also purchased a stand alone 5 year warranty that will cover the bike, even if I do modifications to it. Didn't want to deal with them at all...without adequate ammunition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts