Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 998; new Ducati owner, and am looking to find a good service place not too far away. I live right outside Philly(on the border of Delaware), and Ferracci is too far, any body have any other shops in the area they take their bikes to?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a 998; new Ducati owner, and am looking to find a good service place not too far away. I live right outside Philly(on the border of Delaware), and Ferracci is too far, any body have any other shops in the area they take their bikes to?
I've generally heard good things about DeSimone Motorsport in Mt. Laurel, NJ. It's just across the Ben Franklin Bridge. I haven't used them for any service personally, though.

http://desimonemotorsport.com/

If Ferracci is too far, then you don't have many other options. Of course, a lot of service you can do yourself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've generally heard good things about DeSimone Motorsport in Mt. Laurel, NJ. It's just across the Ben Franklin Bridge. I haven't used them for any service personally, though.

http://desimonemotorsport.com/

If Ferracci is too far, then you don't have many other options. Of course, a lot of service you can do yourself.
Thanks for getting back to me, it seems like these forums aren't browsed very often. I am handy with a wrench, but the main thing I wanted to have looked at was the clutch. The bike has like 52XX miles on it, but the engagement point of the clutch seems like it is too far out, even when I change the adjustment on the lever, it does nothing.

Maybe I will give DeSimone a call, thanks for the tip. Where in the area are you? I live in Aston and work in West Chester.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, i live in West Chester, and work here also.

I heard some good things about the shop in Jersey, but i love the Coopersburg shop ( if you were into taking a ride up there after work some day)
Eurosports has done all my services.

Karma, Joe and the gang are all enthusiasts at heart and are helpful

a bunch of the crew i ride with, when i have a street bike, post up on sportbikes.net if your looking for rides in this area. they are local and love the back roads and all wear full gear.

hope to see you out sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts