Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ducati.ms Rocks!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched online far and wide. I have the original Owner's Manual.

Unf all links found don't exist any longer, including those on Ducati.ms :confused:

I prefer an old skool book if possible. Othw a PDF. But NO CD's.

Suggestions greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
257 Posts
PARTS MANUALS can be downloaded from Ducati or Pro Italia. PDF shop manuals are on e-bay from time to time.
don't think they are available in print unless Haynes has them.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
AFAIK this is the only complete SC Service Manual. I would guess dealers were just issued updates for the later models.
I bought an activeX CD online a few years ago with complete parts and service manuals for my '07 GT1000. I don't know who created it, it didn't come from the dealer and was pretty cheap, around $20. The service instructions are nicely graphic and accurate.

I've never seen a hard copy version. So old skool...:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
GT service manual

I purchased a CD (evil B) from an English gent for around $25.00 shipped.

I then printed the CD and made my own book. It's a bit of a PITA, but I put the pages in lightweight plastic sleeves so I can actually use them (with greasy hands) and wipe them off later.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I purchased a CD (evil B) from an English gent for around $25.00 shipped.

I then printed the CD and made my own book. It's a bit of a PITA, but I put the pages in lightweight plastic sleeves so I can actually use them (with greasy hands) and wipe them off later.
Protip.

You can also use a dry-erase marker to take notes.

·
Ducati.ms Rocks!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks EGRAFX, actually bought this just before I posted but unf disappointed by it. Seller gives you a CD with a copy of the old website that you must open in your browser. But no PDF. Uploaded it to my own website thinking that I could "possibly" use it with my iPad - but do I really want to? I'm sure it's better than nothing but hopefully there's a better option...

·
Ducati.ms Rocks!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PARTS MANUALS can be downloaded from Ducati or Pro Italia. PDF shop manuals are on e-bay from time to time.
don't think they are available in print unless Haynes has them.
Thanks SportBob - got the PDF :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts