Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a new sequential tail light for my S4R from Motodynamics

First off, I wanna give props to these guys for making a high quality product at a reasonable price. Mods are so expensive these days and this is one of cheapest mods I've done and it was under $80.00. Here's the rest. Customer service was spot on. Shipped my tail light the same day I ordered it. Super easy to install. Took me about 45 min and took my sweet a** time.

Take a look at the videos. First link is a super short vid from my cell, and the 2nd is from their web site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heard these were truly plug and play, good to know they are in practice.

I'm getting one for my 2001 m750, can't wait.

One thing to keep in mind- in a lot of states these are illegal and will keep your bike from passing inspection. Of course, like so many bike mods, most inspection stations will look the other way...I know they are straight up illegal in MA but I'm going to get one none the less.

cheers

·
Registered
395 Posts
so, how bright are these and are they less bright if you're not directly behind the bike?

·
Registered
54 Posts
so, how bright are these and are they less bright if you're not directly behind the bike?
they are rediculously bright from all angles, even on the sunniest of days, especially the brake light. which I've noticed has actually helped keep people from tailgating me at night, prob cuz they are blinded if they get too close

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks.
I've been considering installing another pair of HyperLites but there's really no place to put them on a Monster without cluttering things up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got one on my S4R, the clear not the smoke one and its super bright and makes the back end look much more slick and slender (i did remove the duc tail as well)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts