Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know about the Manhattan Duc Track day which I believe is 9/21. Anyone else have rides planned, meet-ups or other things going on? I am about to start another semester of grad school but would like to see what Sept is shaping up to be...

sp00f
Ride Safe

·
Registered
503 Posts
I know about the Manhattan Duc Track day which I believe is 9/21. Anyone else have rides planned, meet-ups or other things going on? I am about to start another semester of grad school but would like to see what Sept is shaping up to be...

sp00f
Ride Safe
Sunday September 13 is European Motorcycle day at Larz, sure to have a large Ducati presense, the following weekend 18-20 is our NEDOC passport rally in Stratton VT, and Saturday the 26th is Cliffs open house in Brookfield which is always pretty cool.

Oz

·
Registered
55 Posts
And unfortunately, IMOC is the same day as Larz...

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I am going to be a ride lead on the 26th at the Cliff's event. Not sure if I am helping with Indian or Duc rides yet. With the Big Red Ducati Demo rig as well as Indian Demo rides I expect if the weather is good it will be a great time. So if your in the area stop in and say hello, ask for Don aka dmctruby.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I am going to be a ride lead on the 26th at the Cliff's event. Not sure if I am helping with Indian or Duc rides yet. With the Big Red Ducati Demo rig as well as Indian Demo rides I expect if the weather is good it will be a great time. So if your in the area stop in and say hello, ask for Don aka dmctruby.
Hi Don,

We'll be there with our club setup, probably with the Duc Truck tent and am also supposed to be helping with the Duc demo rides. See you there,,

Oz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts