Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congratulations! Everything was done in great taste keeping the retro-techno theme beautifully. As a new PS owner I'll be happy to "steal" a couple of ideas. Especially love your Zards but how did you get them to fit with the tail kit?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Ditto - those mounts must be custom made?
They are custom, but attainable... They are called Brembo Ladybird and made for RCS Mastercylinders
MC.
[/QUOTE]

I picked up the Ladybirds from Ebay seller simonkobejapan. Shipping from Japan to NJ took 2 days. Do a search on ebay for "ladybird brembo"

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I hate Rizoma, but those Ladybirds are cool.

what I like the most about what they did is making what looks to me like a quick charger thingy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what I like the most about what they did is making what looks to me like a quick charger thingy.
BMW retrofit socket - part# 71607653870
The kit comes with socket, nut, connection cable with fuse, bracket, cable ties, installation instructions.

You also need the BMW accessory plug (male) to wire to whatever battery charger your using - part# 61138060106

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
They are custom, but attainable... They are called Brembo Ladybird and made for RCS Mastercylinders
MC.
I picked up the Ladybirds from Ebay seller simonkobejapan. Shipping from Japan to NJ took 2 days. Do a search on ebay for "ladybird brembo"[/QUOTE]

Could you share an exact link? Can't find it on EBay. Thx!

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
91 Posts
What do some many Paul Smart and se owners take off the fairing mirrors? I've heard they work for sh-t but quite honestly, I think they look the business. And who uses mirrors anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
What do some many Paul Smart and se owners take off the fairing mirrors? I've heard they work for sh-t but quite honestly, I think they look the business. And who uses mirrors anyway?
If we all had the same taste, then life (and bikes), would be very boring.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Found the Ladybird Brembo link...but he only lists a Brake package, not Clutch. Did you use the same for both?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Found the Ladybird Brembo link...but he only lists a Brake package, not Clutch. Did you use the same for both?

He had both clutch and brake available when I purchased. You should probably send him an email to see when he will have both available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very beautiful bike, you have yourself a rolling work of art!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
First the handlebar mirrors work much better
2nd it gives the bike a much narrower profile
3rd I use mirrors to keep my bike in the state it is and myself too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts