Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully paired a Sena 30K with the MTS Bluetooth multimedia center, with the volume controls functioning properly?

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Has anyone successfully paired a Sena 30K with the MTS Bluetooth multimedia center, with the volume controls functioning properly?
I have the 30k (very disappointing headset at the moment) but have not tried connecting it to the bike - I can try and see if I have any luck.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not a 30k, but I have paired a Sena SRL for the Neotec II, it took some patience. IIRC the SRL is based on the 20 series, though. Volume control does not work, everything else does. I don't think anyone has gotten volume working on a Sena headset.

It seems like all of the Sena headsets take some time to complete pairing with the DMS. The bike says pairing is complete, but the comm unit will still be in pairing mode. Keep waiting, it'll finish eventually.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
We could do with a wiki of the headsets that do work..... Probably a small list though! I have the sena 10c and 10r and they connect but no volume control and I can't answer calls on the 10c.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
The SMH20 did work with the bike... but I didn't think it added enough to be worth the hassle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts