Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey folks, I think I'm gonna sell my 748S. I'm thinking about moving on to something else, but I need to find a new home for this bike first. If anyone is interested, here is my local ad

2002 Ducati 748S

Looking to sell my rare 2002 Ducati 748S Titanium Grey and hoping for a local buyer. The bike is located in Saint Charles, MO, just off highway 40. It has 7152 miles, has been garage kept, and has been well loved its whole life. Never been raced/tracked. Clean title. 1 factory key and original owners manual. Minor scuffing (1" x 2") on the right side fairing and a 1" long scratch on the top of the tank from falling over once at the house. It has a number of modifications, including...

-CycleCat Clip-ons
-TPO Stealth License Plate Bracket
-C/F Rear Fender Hugger
-C/F Arrow Full Exhaust
-Sargent Seat
-C/F Chain Guard
-Vortex Petrol Filler Cap
-Arrow Steering Damper
-SpeedyMoto "Iron Cross" Clutch Cover
-C/F Front Fender
-Fast By Ferraci ECU
-Michelin 2CT Tires
-C/F Intake Ducts

I have an additional set of Brembo wheels with Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa tires that I'll give to the new owner.

I had the bike's 7500 mile service done for the future buyer at MotoEuropa here in Saint Louis, and had the dealer complete every service item that they suggested (including new clutch and belts). The manager there said he would be glad to speak to future owners about the excellent condition and service history of the bike.

This bike is one of 250 worldwide, and being an "S" model, it also allows the rider to finely adjust the improved Showa rear suspension by hand. It's a head turner and a lot of fun to ride!

Asking $7500. Not interested in any trades.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts