Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just listed it in the classified section. Seems age has finally caught up to me. Full on sport bikes are not as easy to ride now that I am over 70.:frown2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I just listed it in the classified section. Seems age has finally caught up to me. Full on sport bikes are not as easy to ride now that I am over 70.:frown2:
Hi Capo, I hope that you are well. I would sure like to have that bike, but I am in the process of getting down to the ones that I ride the most. I did sell the 999 that was once yours. The man who bought it is on the forum, great guy. He had never raced, but soon took it to the track and began to race it. His racing progression was on the order of Paul Ritter, rocket-like. Completely fearless. He's moved on to racing a Triumph 675 now.

Anyway, it is great to hear from you. Best wishes with the sale. Someone is going to get a gem!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the support. It is like selling one of the children. I would really like to reduce the number of bikes and get some I can actually ride a full day on. I hate getting old but it does beat the alternative.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the support. It is like selling one of the children. I would really like to reduce the number of bikes and get some I can actually ride a full day on. I hate getting old but it does beat the alternative.
I feel your pain. Selling my SB8R. I'm not quite up there yet, so will hang onto my YB10 for a while, at least. Stunning bike. GLWS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seeing as how I blame you, Il Capo, for inducing me to buy mine ...

I sold mine in 2011, the year I turned 71. My excuse (and I'm sticking to it) is I needed to finance daughter's last year of college. It now lives out in sunny California and the new owner is very fond of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I remember this bike well.
Back in the day I was lusting after a 900ss and couldn't afford it, then Bimota came out with this. To me it took the bike I loved to a whole new level.
Simply beautiful.
GLWS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts