Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Loving my SC. I got it about 2 years ago and I still say it was the best purchase I ever made. I recently saw an SC that had a Termi exhaust, 2-2, one can on each side. I loved the look, but I can't find a full 2-2 (even same side) anywhere in the Interweb. I know they're out of production, but was hoping someone could put me on the right path. Thanks in advance and ride safe out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Hello all. Loving my SC. I got it about 2 years ago and I still say it was the best purchase I ever made. I recently saw an SC that had a Termi exhaust, 2-2, one can on each side. I loved the look, but I can't find a full 2-2 (even same side) anywhere in the Interweb. I know they're out of production, but was hoping someone could put me on the right path. Thanks in advance and ride safe out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Contact motowheels and see if they can find something for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry if this is a bit of a thread jack, but was wondering if anyone knew of any shark exhausts still available anywhere. Just had someone pull out in front of me on a quick ride through town and, luckily, just ended up with a broken brake lever and scratched exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts