Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you may or may not know of the experience I had at Motoprimo a year and a half or so ago. i won't go into to details but I left swearing never to return again. Anyhoo I will be moving three miles from the store and decided i would store my bike with them. They were surprised to see me. All i said was "I'm giving you one more chance". They were professional and checked me in and then off I went... I recieved a call from them about an oil leak which I knew was there but I am not in the position to fix it at this time. Ben from service called me back yeterday to tell me what the cause was. It seems that the chain must have gone through the casing at some point and caused the leak. He informed me that they went ahead and fixed it.

He said . well let's just call it "giving us another chance" I tell you I've had a rough year finacially and it's nice to get a bonus here and there. I just think it's good business to something right when given the opertunity. I also think it's good to post positve experinces as well...sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That was a classy thing for them to do.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
I wish there were more stories like yours, in terms of having a bad experience that eventually turns out positive for everyone involved. Good for you and the business involved!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts