Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Likewise, Andy...hope all is well with you and yours.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thanks Andy!

Merry Christmas to everybody here and a safe and prosperous New Year

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Happy holidays to you too Andy, and thanks for all the great info you have out there on the net. You've helped this pathetic hack a bunch of times.

God bless,
Murph

·
Registered
262 Posts
Happy holidays to you, your family and everyone on here!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Great Card! Thanks Andy! A very Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year. To a safe and prosperous new year for all!

(goofy Mayans) lol

·
AARP Reject
2,934 Posts
Cheers to all from about as far away as you can get from England and still be in America!

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
I hope you all have a great one and some excellent biking in 2013.

cheers!

Andy (another Andy, Andy W's neighbour) :)

P.S. My Multi was supposed to look like the card but has now been delayed until mid Jan (my fault for not ordering a red one apparently!).

·
Registered
734 Posts
(my fault for not ordering a red one apparently!).
That's funny, I'm waiting on a red one. They have an Arctic white one that came in today instead of the red one I ordered.

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
Arctic white? Isn't that a 2012 colour? What is going on? Or if it's Matt Chrome maybe our bikes got swapped somewhere ...

Mine was ordered before the dealer ordered their showroom stock (all red) yet their stock has arrived and word is my bike was only finished on Thursday of last week and is no likely sitting in a crate in a warehouse somewhere for the week. :(

Oh well, no new bike should mean more study. ;)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to you, Andy! Heal up in time for spring...

Dave

·
All weather biker
965 Posts
It was kind of tongue in cheek - I'm still zipping around on the KS too. ;)

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year (with miles of curvy roads and long straight ways)!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Merry Christmas to all you Ducatisti within.

Andy; here's hoping you heal up to find the renewed body of a twenty year old...and that the wife never catches you!
:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts