Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I hope most of you in the AZ area already know that Scottsdale Ducati was purchased by Bob Parsons the owner of GoDaddy.com. We also purchased Canyon Honda too. The shops are all part of the Go AZ Motorcycle family. www.GoAZ.com. We are deff. putting all our effort into making the new dealer a huge success and trying to make it a place for you guys to come see new things and just enjoy the Ducati brand along with others. We are in the plans of moving the dealers to a much larger location! The Honda shop is moving into the old Hyundia of Scottsdale building and the Ducati BMW dealers are merging into another building close by. The new Ducati building is MUCH larger then the old and is going to be very customer friendly for everyone. Alot of us employees are on here reading what everyone posts to see how we can get what people want and enjoy. So any advice is welcome. We recently had a shop ride through Yarnell and to Prescott which myself rode the StreetFighter. For those who came thank you and I hope you enjoyed it. I want to do many more rides and get togethers like that in the near future. Here is a picture of the new Ducati building. It will also house our BMW, Triumph, Vespa and Piaggio. Our web site has many pictures of the new locations.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds great, I just had you guys install some tires on my 998. Great service they really took care of me and the price was more than fair. I just sent my buddy in to have the 2 year service done on his 999R and there will be more. I look forward to your new building and hope that you guys will invite all of us to the grand opening and let's see how many Ducati riders will show up.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Jason & Mark are top notch wrenches......would recommend them to anyone. Can't wait to see the new digs. When is the planned opening?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
WERE MOVING?!?!?!?! ;)

Once we are in the building, we will be having some cool goings-on in there. Two Wheel Tueday's during the seasons, not to mention the possibility of club meetings at our Ducati Cafe' upstairs.

By the way, we have decided to have a HUGE two day sale this 30-31st. I can't mention pricing but it will be worth the effort to stop by for all parts/accessories and apparel in stock. For those of you in the market for a bike, see us and ride out VERY happy.

The new design will blow your mind as we have teamed up with DNA to design our new floor, with Ducati's DRD(Thank you Tim) and their new vision of standard for all store showrooms. It defenitely has been designed with the customer in mind. The move will be from the 8th of Aug, with us reopening on the 11th.

I know this sounds like an add, but we are a bit excited(Chuck, if this is over the top, no worries on pulling my reply). Well, not for the actual labor of moving.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Cool can't wait to see the new digs..........btw I think you meant we're moving...:D j/k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts