Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
A local dealer (MCC - www.teammcc.com ) here in the Chicago-area had one of the hand-built show bikes on display in their dealership last week. I offered to take photos of it in our studio as I've been dying to see it in person up close. I had a short time to photograph it, but got a few shots that will work.

Sorry if anyone got excited - I was just having a bit of fun. I've been anxiously waiting for the Streetfighter to arrive and having seen it and sat on it, I'm more excited than ever.

I have a lot of clean up to do on the photos I took, but here is one to keep everyone excited. You'll notice this bike was missing mirrors and the rear fender/turnsignal/reflector/license plate holder - they were either stolen or broken off at the various motorcycle shows this poor bike has been to. It has had a rough life. There was no battery in it, no ECU, and no wiring harness.

I'll start a new topic with the rest of the photos later... :)

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
384 Posts
Can't wait to see more! I wish they would show off a red 'S' model!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks for the photo .... this gives a really good idea of what it would look like with a tail chop and no mirrors. Much better!
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts