·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice there are several sport riding schools going on at Barber this summer:

Sportbike Track Time

NESBA

Ed Bargy

Unfortunately, I just missed California Superbike School this past week. Has anyone tried any of the other 3? Would like to hear your opinions of them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I notice there are several sport riding schools going on at Barber this summer:

Sportbike Track Time

NESBA

Ed Bargy

Unfortunately, I just missed California Superbike School this past week. Has anyone tried any of the other 3? Would like to hear your opinions of them.

Thanks!
Haven't tried any of them but was thinking about one in the fall or winter. Where do you live?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't tried any of them but was thinking about one in the fall or winter. Where do you live?
I'm in Arkansas, but my son wants to go to rocket camp in Huntsville this summer, so I thought I'd get some track and museum time at Barber while he's riding the centerfuge.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jeez, I just looked a little more at the Barber website and noticed that that Kevin Schwantz school is based there!:think:

I guess I didn't notice it because the Schwantz schools aren't listed on the general calender for some reason. There is one each month. Price is $1500 for two days as opposed to a couple of hundred bucks a day for the others.

Is the Schwantz school worth the money?

The only other problem I see is that apparently you can only ride a Honda or a Suzuki at the Schwantz school, which stinks because my primary bike is a Duc...so unless I spend more time/money to resurrect my currently inoperable '89 Hawk GT, I'd have to rent one of their bikes, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting more proficient on my own bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts