Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US Desmo is having a two day tack event at Roebling Road outside of Savannah, Ga this coming weekend. I know there are spots available in all groups. Cogent Dynamics is partly sponsoring a Saturday night party with Italian sausages. Some of the guys are bringing grills and some costumes (it is Halloween after all!) participants are invited to bring a pot luck covered dish. Since there is a time change, we can use that extra hour wisely and have some fun and even a beer :). Cant beat 2 days on the track and a party with your friends. Come one come all. Ducatis are the preferred bike to be sure but some of the under informed will be riding Aprillias and even (dare I say) Japanese bikes.

I know it is last minute but try to make it if you can! Who is in? Joyce and I are both going to be there. We hope to meet a bunch of new faces and ride with all our old friends.

Sign up at usdesmo.com. First time track folks, this is a chance for a laid-back super fun experiance!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Rick,

I just sent in my application to US Desmo last weekend. I wish I could attend the track day, but I work 6 or 7 days a week every week on 2nd shift. Have someone take pics and post so everyone else can enjoy your fun from a distance. Ride safe and have fun!

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
Wow Rick, great thread title. I though maybe you had a scarey moment somewhere..

Have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts