Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spare Parts Special :)

The bike - 2007 SC1000 Biposto

The mods - DP Termi kit, bar-end mirrors and 14t front sprocket, ST4S forks, Monster S4 rims, Pazzo levers, STM clutch slave cylinder and frame plugs, Rizoma front sprocket cover, Oberon billet resevoir caps, WarpSpeed oil cooler guard,748 Brembo 4 pot calipers, Ohlns SD121 steering damper on custom bracket, SSR fuel cap, DesmoDucati alternator cover, Clay Composites tank and fork guards.

The story - loved the looks of the SC1000 from the begining, then decided to modify the bike along the lines of what Ducati might have done if they hadn't gobe for style over substance and penny-pinched in a few places. So I stuck with as much as possible Ducati parts over aftermarket to create the SPS. Better forks for handling, the rims so i could run tubeless tyres and better brakes. Ebay and the internet were used to source most of the items although some were bought at the local dealers. So now I have my interpretation of Ducati recreation of the orginal Sport 750 - that looks good and goes well.:)

Future mods - different airbox lid, PowerCommander, tail tidy and maybe later on lightened flywheel and/or hi-comp pistons.

The first day -

Getting there -

As she looks today -

·
Registered
151 Posts
THat is Hot bro!!!

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
After viewing your pictures I have new found respect for the SC1000. I'm impressed. Bravo. I'll bet it sounds awesome with those megaphone Termis, especially since its a 2V.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does thank you, just got in from a ride nice cool night, motor was running sweet

it also got in a oz bike mag a couple of months ago too :)

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
I like those bikes so much I painted my 999S just like it with a bit of pearl added. Love it! :D

Still haven't bought one though...I think I'll go for a black-framed red one when I get the cabbage. Of course, I also want a Hypermoto...and a 998R...and a...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts