SC1000SE Head Count!!!

51K views 247 replies 81 participants last post by  TOtwins 
#1 ·
Saw the PS head count figured we could do the same. Might be interesting

Brian, CT.
049/100

#19 ·
elementfmfl said:
wfo get a program called shrink pic its free from majorgeeks.com will shrink any image thats what I use! Papa love the polished axhaust looks amazing!
I appreciate the tip, and I did finally download one of the freeware programs (FastStone). Unfortunately, I could only reduce them from roughly 2,000kb to about 1500kb, which is still too big to download. Does this sound right to you, or do you have any suggestions as to a better program to use? In any case, I'll work on getting some low res. shots sometime soon.

#20 ·
WFOAlways said:
I appreciate the tip, and I did finally download one of the freeware programs (FastStone). Unfortunately, I could only reduce them from roughly 2,000kb to about 1500kb, which is still too big to download. Does this sound right to you, or do you have any suggestions as to a better program to use? In any case, I'll work on getting some low res. shots sometime soon.
Why don't you just open the file with Windows Paint and reduce the size there by doing a stretch to 33% or something. Using the internet doesn't have to be complicated.

#21 ·
WFOAlways said:
shrink pic its free from majorgeeks.com

#22 ·
I'll tell ya guys, I get at least one thumbs up from cagers or people on the side of the road per ride with this bike. I have never seen any bike evoke such a response from people on the sideline.

Loving it more and more everyday.

#28 ·
I couldn't agree more.

Here's what I've come up with for the latest SE head count (10):

#49 - Connecticut
#15 - Alberta, Canada
#60 - Bethlehem, PA
#30 - Nazareth, PA
#13 - Hopewell Junction, NY
#12 - Fountain Hills, AZ
#19 - Eastbay, CA
#16 - New Jersey
#99 - Brooklyn, NY
#11 - New Orleans, LA

We are still missing 90...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.