253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the PS head count figured we could do the same. Might be interesting

Brian, CT.
049/100

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw that thread... but I was too lazy to start the this thread. :rolleyes:

I guess this make me #2

Don - Alberta, Canada
015/100 (alias Brunetta)

·
Registered
137 Posts
# 5

I must be number 5. I have had plenty of bikes and this is definitely my favorite. (at least in the street bike category)

·
Registered
846 Posts
noelster said:
I must be number 5. I have had plenty of bikes and this is definitely my favorite. (at least in the street bike category)
Noelster is your's an SE? I thought it was an '06, a very nice '06 mind you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Blitzen said:
Noelster is your's an SE? I thought it was an '06, a very nice '06 mind you.
You are correct. I am so sorry. I have been eating retard sandwiches again. Please remove me from the count. Me bad! :(

Does it count if I plan on getting one this winter?

·
And always WFO
76 Posts
I've got lucky #13, and when I finally get some decent low resolution shots, I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wfo get a program called shrink pic its free from majorgeeks.com will shrink any image thats what I use! Papa love the polished axhaust looks amazing!

·
Registered
59 Posts
#65 is sitting on the floor of the Atlanta Ducati Dealership...

that is the the reason why I ended up getting my Sport 1K, unfortunately it wasn't that one as they have there going for about 13.2K, I got my 2006 SC brand new for 7,995.00 :D

·
And always WFO
76 Posts
elementfmfl said:
wfo get a program called shrink pic its free from majorgeeks.com will shrink any image thats what I use! Papa love the polished axhaust looks amazing!
I appreciate the tip, and I did finally download one of the freeware programs (FastStone). Unfortunately, I could only reduce them from roughly 2,000kb to about 1500kb, which is still too big to download. Does this sound right to you, or do you have any suggestions as to a better program to use? In any case, I'll work on getting some low res. shots sometime soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
WFOAlways said:
I appreciate the tip, and I did finally download one of the freeware programs (FastStone). Unfortunately, I could only reduce them from roughly 2,000kb to about 1500kb, which is still too big to download. Does this sound right to you, or do you have any suggestions as to a better program to use? In any case, I'll work on getting some low res. shots sometime soon.
Why don't you just open the file with Windows Paint and reduce the size there by doing a stretch to 33% or something. Using the internet doesn't have to be complicated.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts