Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for new levers but I do not want the crg, pazzos, or asv or anything that is similar to that style. I have found some called EVO1, II, and III which are just too nice for words.
Here's my dilemma, I've read other threads and it seems none of these manufacturers list the Sport 1000 and after emailing the people selling these levers, I've been told that they can't confirm fitment. So, does anyone know what other Ducati models use the same levers as my '06 Sport 1000 Monoposto????? Please help!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I am in the market for new levers but I do not want the crg, pazzos, or asv or anything that is similar to that style. I have found some called EVO1, II, and III which are just too nice for words.
Here's my dilemma, I've read other threads and it seems none of these manufacturers list the Sport 1000 and after emailing the people selling these levers, I've been told that they can't confirm fitment. So, does anyone know what other Ducati models use the same levers as my '06 Sport 1000 Monoposto????? Please help!!!
What you might want to do is go to ducati.com (http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/service/parts/2009.jhtml?family=parts). Download the parts manual for your bike and several others, compare part numbers and see other bikes are the same.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Or, you could just upgrade your masters in the same motion.

I like the look of the Vario levers too. They're for BMW's only though.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
they are the same as a 04 monster s4r.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts