Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these images of a tricked out Pramac Replica Hyper from our SC Projects friends in Italy. What do you guys think? The dyno number are pretty impressive.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nice paint design, but where is the tail light and turnsignals? I've got the same oil cooler.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I really like the exhaust and tail/seat section. That baby must be loud with such a small can. A brake light and turn signals would be a nice touch.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I really like the exhaust and tail/seat section. That baby must be loud with such a small can. A brake light and turn signals would be a nice touch.
breaklight? turn signals?

pussy!!! :rolleyes:

seriously, nice mods ... too bad sc project does not seem to market all the trick parts on that hypertard ... would be cool to locate a source.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was informed that the oil cooler, tail light, turn signals, entire Ducati Challenge tail kit will be available to us in about 2 months.

Here is a another chart with the full 2-1 system, BMC filter, and power commander. Custom tuned in collaboration with the Ducati MotoGP team.

There are some links for sound files on youtube here:

Attachments

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
I was informed that the oil cooler, tail light, turn signals, entire Ducati Challenge tail kit will be available to us in about 2 months.
Roland I'll volunteer my Hyper for you to test fit those parts. BTW, I swapped my red bodywork for white this week so it's close the Pramac one :D

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roland I'll volunteer my Hyper for you to test fit those parts. BTW, I swapped my red bodywork for white this week so it's close the Pramac one :D

Ha! I'll need your bike for at least a month. :) Woohooo...can you say 'Lime Creek'?

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Ha! I'll need your bike for at least a month. :) Woohooo...can you say 'Lime Creek'?
No problem, I'll use your Streetfighter :) I haven't been out to Lime Creek in a while, we need to go.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
News Flash

Update....we will be the US distributor for these really cool exhausts from SC-Projects and should be getting some in soon. Please let us know if there is anything in particular that you may be interested in and we'll try and get them in the first shipment.

For the full range of their offerings, please click here:

http://www.sc-project.com/indexhome_eng.htm

Pramac Hypermotard Specs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts