Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the ones who don't know SC Project is an Italian exhaust company.

Bought SC Project exhausts for my Monster and the design/quality was impressive.

Now I'am looking for new exhausts for my SFS.... And asked the company if they were making or had plans for making exhausts for the SF.. And yes indeed.. They even send me a picture of an SC Project exhaust on the SF.

Would like to retain the double exhaust.. A little dissapointed they have a signular tube.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think it looks real clean. I'm kinda getting tired of the double shotgun look of my termis lately. This might be a good option.

Thx

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
None of the pictures or link to the pictures are working. At least not on my phone.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
79 Posts
It has good intentions but why does it have to be so big!? If this one had been really short it would have looked mean. Dont know why its so hard to make a nice looking exhaust for the sf, they either obscure most of the wheel making the single sided swingarm unnessasary or are way to long. I think im gone have to make my own, kind of like the new exhaust from double dog, but its kind of weird looking in certain places.....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why can I see the link here?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Motorcycle iPhone app.... Apparantly another person trying to view the picture couldn't see it aswell with this app.

Hopefully everyone else can see it.. I just contacted them again to recieve some info regarding the SC Project exhaust on the SF.
As of now the exhaust should be released in the next month (so I recieved)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like it! I would switch to that for sure i think !

I had dual SC's on my Street Triple and loved them. The fit was quite good and the finishing was good too. I would say equal to the AKra cans I just installed on my SF8.

I like the way it is positioned though.

Any indication as to when they are going to do this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like it! I would switch to that for sure i think !

I had dual SC's on my Street Triple and loved them. The fit was quite good and the finishing was good too. I would say equal to the AKra cans I just installed on my SF8.

I like the way it is positioned though.

Any indication as to when they are going to do this?
I emailed them the other day and they told me exhaust would be available in two to three weeks, i did't ask about price but i will email them again today with regards to a price and let everyone know.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As you can see in the picture.... It is a singular can.
Contacted them and they might even add a double can towards the future.

Just so you know they are looking at it.

Take care !

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like the look of the pipe iteself, but would like a much smaller can, one that doesn't require attachment to the passenger peg or cover the tire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got an email today from SC exhausts, they don't yet know the price but hope to have exhaust for sale in the next few weeks.
They asked for a link to this thread so i gave them it, i think some of the comments may help them with development.

Just got reply from SC Exhausts after they have viewed the thread which says-

Hello, I see

We create a single and double exhaust with GP Evo silencers (round) in the next days

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got an email today from SC exhausts, they don't yet know the price but hope to have exhaust for sale in the next few weeks.
They asked for a link to this thread so i gave them it, i think some of the comments may help them with development.

Just got reply from SC Exhausts after they have viewed the thread which says-

Hello, I see

We create a single and double exhaust with GP Evo silencers (round) in the next days
Thats awesome!! Depending on how it turns out I might have to sell my Akra's!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Check the prices for the other models.... Should give you somewhat an idea what they will ask.

Double exhausts ?? That's great !! Love the double shotgun look of the SF. Then the chances are very high I will purchase the SC Project.
I allready have experience with them and was very happy.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think it looks real clean. I'm kinda getting tired of the double shotgun look of my termis lately. This might be a good option.

Thx
I feel ya thats the only part of the bike i hate, is the exhaust and it covering up the SS Swing arm... hate it... cant wait to rip it off and throw it in the trash lol...

Looking for something to open up the rear of the bike,

1 - 20 of 27 Posts