Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a specific year/model of the SC that has 50 mm clip-ons that will work for my monster or are they all the same size?

Does anybody know if there are any problems with my plans to integrate the SC clip-ons with a set of 1098 SBK masters that I picked up?
I will be changing my lines as I do this so no need to mention that.

Also if anybody has a set that they would s*ll please contact me at [email protected] or PM with more info.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Is there a specific year/model of the SC that has 50 mm clip-ons that will work for my monster or are they all the same size?

Does anybody know if there are any problems with my plans to integrate the SC clip-ons with a set of 1098 SBK masters that I picked up?
I will be changing my lines as I do this so no need to mention that.

Also if anybody has a set that they would s*ll please contact me at [email protected] or PM with more info.
All the SC clipons are 50mm so you should be set with any of them. PS/1000S ones are the lowest, then 06 S1k, and 07/08 S1k are the riser ones. The masters should bolt right on (I'm going to do 848 ones which are pretty much the same), but you may need to splice on different connectors to use the microswitches.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Refining my choice

The PS/1000s clip-ons would be my first choice... Any idea whether or not there is interference at all with the Monster triple / headlight etc... 2001 m900sie (Older style triple)

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
They should slide right under triple, the position pins will be of no use but a good eye and torque wrench should get you going. If you have preload knobs on your forks they might get in way but can be removed. I have a set from s1k I'd be willing to deal as I'm happy with the taller set I'm using now. PM me if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts