Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm out of Calgary, Canada an I own a 2012 Monster EVO which already has some minor modifications done to it.

I actually used to be completely dedicated to cars for a long time but this spring I decided to get myself the Monster and it's been an amazing ride so far. The bike has character, especially with the termis installed! It gurgles, spits and backfires when slowing down to a set of lights and people in the surrounding cars start looking around to figure out what is making these sounds.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum and meeting a few more enthusiast!

-Paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,388 Posts
You can keep your DRY COLD...:D
I'm sure you are gonna post when it Chinooks out that way...

Enjoy the site and welcome aboard...

Glad you are enjoying the Ducati...

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I actually come from small town Saskatchewan, and a fellow Canuck.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Welcome from N.E. US, not that far behind you for cold...
Enjoy next Spring...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seems to be lots of us Duc riders here in Alberta. Everybody pray for short winter! :cool:

·
7,733 Posts
Congrats on your "loud bikes save lives" Monster. :) Cars are cool, bikes are cooler because they lean the right way. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Definitely not riding in this weather!

Sadly the chinooks here have been scarce but hopefully some nice days will come our way to warm up the tires a little at least.

Glad to see so many Albertans on here! I would love to meet up once the season starts up again of course .. or before, for some bike talk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts