3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, silly question.
What is the difference between the type 1,2,3,&4?
Type 1- muffler as pictured.
Type 2 - muffler as pictured, same as type 1, included in the price is a removable db killer
Type 3- shortest muffler as pictured, oval shape.
Type 4 - Muffler as pictured

Difference is just the look of the muffler, if you look at the pics you will see that Type 1&2 & 3 & 4 have different size mufflers. Type 3 is the loudest as it is the shortest one.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Type 1- muffler as pictured.
Type 2 - muffler as pictured, same as type 1, included in the price is a removable db killer
Type 3- shortest muffler as pictured, oval shape.
Type 4 - Muffler as pictured

Difference is just the look of the muffler, if you look at the pics you will see that Type 1&2 & 3 & 4 have different size mufflers. Type 3 is the loudest as it is the shortest one.

I appreciate the clarification, but for what it's worth, as I found, because the pictures are all taken at different angles it's difficult to see any difference in size or shape between the choices, hence my question.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the clarification, but for what it's worth, as I found, because the pictures are all taken at different angles it's difficult to see any difference in size or shape between the choices, hence my question.
I assume you have been on our website? Each one is pictures straight looking at it, same angle. You can also click on " More Images" and see more detailed pictures, different angle and a close up.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts