Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my black Ducati 900SS, do you like or not like this photoshopped version of what a Sargent seat might look like with a white seam. Your thoughts? How many of you have experience with these Sargent seats and do you like them? I at least think they're probably more comfortable and I like the Tricolor insignia on the top surface (not shown in my pics).

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a Sargent and I am really happy with it. Way better than stock. Only thing that I have found is if you get a color other than black it tends to fade. My red is now a pink. I would personally go without the white piping but I am a big fan of the clean look.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I have a Sargent saddle and I love it! Well made, comfy and great features (e.g. underseat storage canister). Mine doesn't have the tricolor insignia. Sorry, but with your all black bike (except for the frame of course), I don't really like the white stripe; I'd go with all black. Mine has a red stripe and rear part to blend in with the red color of the bike.
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a pic of the underseat canister? How does it differ from my OEM underseat "space"? I love the space I have. Does the Sargent seat give you more?

I think I agree with NO white. Your red blends well because the side plastics are red. Mine are black, so the white stripe would detract.

I have a Sargent saddle and I love it! Well made, comfy and great features (e.g. underseat storage canister). Mine doesn't have the tricolor insignia. Sorry, but with your all black bike (except for the frame of course), I don't really like the white stripe; I'd go with all black. Mine has a red stripe and rear part to blend in with the red color of the bike.
Joe

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Should we get a demo ride on this bike with all the 2 cents that we give?

I say no on the white stripe, my sargent has the tri stripe on the front. Great seat. Your bike looks great all in black and I would do more things in black!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Demo rides could be arranged....as long as you don't scratch it :) I do appreciate the input.

OK....enough have said no on the white...I agree. I will invest in the seat probably, but all black with tri logo.

Should we get a demo ride on this bike with all the 2 cents that we give?

I say no on the white stripe, my sargent has the tri stripe on the front. Great seat. Your bike looks great all in black and I would do more things in black!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts