Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting either a Sargent or a Ducati Performance Gel Comfort seat. They're both about the same cost here in UK, the question is "which is Best?". I favor the look of the Sargent but obviously looks arn't really going to be the best reason to choose..... any thoughts please.

·
Registered
118 Posts
andpopst4 said:
I'm thinking of getting either a Sargent or a Ducati Performance Gel Comfort seat. They're both about the same cost here in UK, the question is "which is Best?". I favor the look of the Sargent but obviously looks arn't really going to be the best reason to choose..... any thoughts please.
I have a Sargent on my R1150RS and have a Corbin on my ST ... I prefer more firm seating than stock or gel seats :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have just fitted a sergent world sport seat to my 2004 st4s.I did 250 miles on it in one run and to be totally honest the difference between the standard seat is negligable,however the day after i did about 150m with my partner on the back and she says its much better than the standard seat.The bike looks much better with it on tho'.its got the griptex inserts with red welt and the italian tri colour logo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.