Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
very interesting that Marc did not throw on a set of softs at the end of FP2, instead worked on race pace.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Q2 OUCH.
MM93 loses the mind games war with Quartararo.
Perfect 10 for MM93 for that face plant
Lol, good to see Fabio take him on and win.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LunePark mouth looks to have hurt himself more than he wants to let on. Or he’s sandbaging yet again.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LunePark mouth looks to have hurt himself more than he wants to let on. Or he’s sandbaging yet again.
I'm confused. "JLo" is Jorge Lorentho, yes? I went to look up his fall and it turns out he's not even entered in this race due to some wrist injury.
Rexy. Jlo is Lorenzo. I gave you a form guide when you came to the road racing section.
All the riders and their nickname 😃

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Bah .... I didn't do a very good job of making myself clear. Here's what I meant ....

It seemed as though someone was saying that JL crashed out in "FP4" (practice?) and that you had sent DJ a video of it. So I presumed that to mean JL fell in practice at the Sepang event. I was just verifying that "JLo" meant Lorentho first, and then asked about what was meant by the comment about the crash he suffered. It's just how I ask questions sometimes. Ex-copper I guess. Establish a truth or two, then present a question.

For instance; ... "MM rides a Honda, does he not? ... And Honda is accused by many of skirting some of the electronics rules, correct? That said, isn't MM guilty of willfully cheating?".

(nyuk nyuk nyuk ..... woop woop woop woop ... hey Mo, I made a joke!!) .... 3 Stooges reference.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts