Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I searched and didn't find anything, at least nothing recent... Who do you guys recommend going to for services in San Diego? I had planned to do my 2013 Multistrada's 7500-mile service on my own (I even bought the oil and filter), but I haven't been home much and I've gotten the idea that I can't reset the service life alert without a technician anyway, so I may try to get to a stop instead. Any suggestions are certainly appreciated.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you are looking for a dealer, Moto Forza has always done great work for me. I have heard good things about GP, too, but I have never used them.

Indy shop, I like Poway Motorcycles.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are looking for a dealer, Moto Forza has always done great work for me. I have heard good things about GP, too, but I have never used them.

Indy shop, I like Poway Motorcycles.
Yeah, the bike was maintained by GP before I bought it. Do you personally use Poway? Can they reset service life? Are their rates a lot better than the dealer?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they have better than dealer rates? Would you trust them with the valves?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would trust them with valves. I have had them do about half the work on the 900ss over the years, the other half done at moto forza. They have done belts, too.

Prices, they are average. Easy to call and get a quote from both :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would trust them with valves. I have had them do about half the work on the 900ss over the years, the other half done at moto forza. They have done belts, too.

Prices, they are average. Easy to call and get a quote from both :)
Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts