Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Potentially moving to sa, tx
near wurzbach and 10
Where do you guys track at? any rider get togethers?
Any great curvy back roads?
Cheers, Reuben

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just left texas. Cant tell you any specifics but youll love it for riding found alot of awesome roads all across texas from lubbock to corpus and all over east texas.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My folks were telling me about an area called hill country. Apparently great back roads. they said a lot of novice riders turn around

·
Registered
52 Posts
Once you get into San Antonio, check in with Keith at Road and Track. Not only does he race CMRA, but he is a suspension guru and can fill you in on all things track-like in Texas.

http://www.vonhertell.com/

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
403 Posts
Best riding in Texas is just North of San Antonio. Think of SA as the center of a clock face and anything from 9 o'clock to 1 o'clock outside of SA will have twisties, scenery, and fun. Here are some helpful links:

Lone Star Track Days ::: Motorcycle Track Days in Texas
RideSmart.Info
Elite Track Days
Moto Liberty // #1 gear Store In Texas
TRACKDAYS (San Antonio, TX) - Meetup
Sport Touring Riders / San Antonio (San Antonio, TX) - Meetup
Texas Sport Bike Association
Texas Hill Country Motorcycle Road Maps Trip Planning, Travel & Routes - Butler Maps

·
Registered
133 Posts
Remember the name, The Three Sisters... Hwy. 335, 336, and 337. Add into that 16 from Fredericksburg to where it connects to 337, I think that is Vanderpool there, but that is some of the best down there. Go to Lakey, and have lunch at the Hog Pen. Good eats for a dive and not bad company either. Spend a day just roaming that area, you will love it. If you wish for longer roads, PM me and I will lay out a rout for you to start your adventures...

Old Dog...

Sent from the bridge of the Starship Enterprise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts